Saturday, February 17, 2007

You're beautiful
Intérprete: James Blunt

My life is brilliant…
Mi vida brilla…

My life is brilliant… My love is pure¬
Mi vida brilla… mi amor es puro
I saw an angel… Of that I'm sure
Yo vi un ángel… de eso no hay duda
she smiled at me on the subway… she was with another man
Ella me sonríe… Ella está con alguien más
but I won't lose no… sleep on that… 'cause I've got a plan
¿atormentarme?… no, jamás… sé que pasará

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
Sos preciosa… Sos preciosa
You're beautiful, it's true
Sos preciosa… Lo sé
I saw your face… in a crowded place
Yo vi tu rostro… en la multitud
And I don't know what to do
y no sé lo que ahora haré
Cause I'll never be with you
conmigo nunca estarás


Yeah, she caught my eye… As I walked on by
Cómo no mirarla… Mientras caminaba
she could see from my face... that I was… fucking high

Ella pudo ver que… He sido… infeliz
and I don't think that I'll... see her again, but
y no sé si la… vuelva a ver, pero
we shared a moment that will last till the end
aquel instante fue tan especial...

(…)
there must be an angel… with a smile on her face
Existe un ángel… con esa sonrisa
when she thought up that I… should be with you
Que nos quiere ver… siempre juntos
but it's time to face the truth
debo dejar de soñar
I will never be… with you
conmigo nunca es…tarás

VIDEO: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1972883w6gbNhj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home