Saturday, February 17, 2007

COOL
(“Rebién”)

Intérprete: Gwen Stefani

It's hard to remember how... it felt before

Es duro recordar lo… que sentimos
Now I found the love of my life
ya encontré el amor de verdad
Passes things... get more comfortable
cosas hay… no me hagas caso
Everything is going right
Todo está yendo muy bien


And after all the obstacles, It's good
Y a pesar de haber sufrido, es tan…
to see you now with... someone else
bueno verte… con alguien
And it's such a miracle that... you and me are
es como un milagro que… aún seamos
still good friends... Af-ter all that we've been through
tan amigos… des-pués de que rompimos
I know we're cool... I know we're cool
Y Estamos bien… Yo estoy muy bien


We used to think it- was... impossible, Now
Pensé que era al-go... imposible, y
you call me by my new last name
hoy cambiaste de nombre
Memories seem... like so long a-go
recuerdos… que se pier-den
Time always kills the pain
El tiempo cura todo


Remember Harbor Boulevard, The
Recuerdo aquel bulevar, Los
dreaming days where... the mess was made
días en que… juntos soñamos
Look how all the kids have grown, oh
Mira, cómo crecimos
We have changed but we're still the same
En el fondo no hemos cambiado
Af-ter all that we've been through
des-pués de que rompimos
I know we're cool... I know we're cool
Y Estamos bien… Yo estoy muy bien
Yeah, I know we're cool
Sí, de lo mejor

and I'll be happy for you
Y me alegraré por ti
if you can... be happy... for me
Si tú… te alegras… por mí
Circles and triangles... And now we're
De todas las formas… ahora
hanging out with... your new girlfriend, so
salimos con… quienes queremos
far from where we've been
sin mirar atrás
I know we're cool... I know we're cool
y estamos bien… Yo estoy muy bien

C-cool...
Re-rebién...

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdNbkAANdZ4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home